Good Morning! Welcome to our daily briefing for Tuesday 26 February 2013.
* No Dangerous Weather Warnings today.
* Potentially Dangerous weather Spain, France and Balkans/ Greece.
* Freezing fog south east Belgium.
For breaking news please see our Twitter feed @DriveEurope.
Potentially Dangerous Weather
Spain’s north coast and along border with France (Pyrenees) – snow and low temperatures.
Eastern Austria – snow or, in the most eastern parts, heavy rain and flooding.
Storms, heavy rain and potential floods in central Balkans and north east Greece.
Winter sports – for the latest BBC forecast click here.
Figures from end of play Monday 25 February. Indicative ‘travel money’ rates from BBC. Guide only.
£1 buys €1.1190 – €1 is 89.4p – €5 is £4.47.
You get fewer Euros per Pound than yesterday. For other currencies click here.
CROSSING THE CHANNEL
As of 08:30 GMT, services running well. For the latest BBC Ferry Travel News click here.
* A technical issue affected DFDS Dover – Calais & Dunkerque yesterday evening. See below for updates.
* Passengers on TransEuropa Ferries Ramsgate-Ostend should phone 01843 595522 for a sailing update. A technical problem has been affecting services.
* Travelling to the Channel ports? See @Burger_Ferry for the latest at Dover. See @TravelNewsSouth for the latest on the roads.
For the latest updates by operator click links below:
For live traffic information in the following countries click the links below:
The Automobile Club of Luxembourg provides a run down of planned major traffic events here (French only).
Google Maps includes live traffic information on all western European countries.